You understand that all information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content") , whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Chat Software , are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Chat Software does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Chat Software be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss, theft, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree not to use the Chat Software to:
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• send content to threaten users or agents in any way;
• impersonate any person, business or entity, including Chat Software and its employees and agents;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
• upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• violate or infringe the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
• disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
• victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
• collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities.
• encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
• interfere with the use of Chat Software by others.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree that Chat Software may send communications to the email address listed on your account. Communications include information about changes on our service and messages from our members Chat Software sends to you on their behalf. It is your responsibility to unsubscribe from our certain types of communications or delete your account when it is no longer needed.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of Chat Software , you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the country in which you reside or other applicable jurisdiction. You must not use Chat Software if you are under 13. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Chat Software has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Chat Software has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). If your account is disabled or banned from one or more chat rooms, you must not create another account without our permission.
CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
Chat Software does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Chat Software worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
NO DUTY TO MONITOR
You agree that we are not liable for Content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen Content, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted Content. We reserve the right to remove Content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and other affiliated companies, and our respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees that arise from your use or misuse of Chat Software.
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Chat Software reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Chat Software shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
If you violate these terms and conditions, your use of this Chat System will terminate. Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation may/may not notify you of your breach of this agreement. Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to this website, or any portion thereof, or discontinue providing this chat, or any portion thereof. These actions are in addition to and not in lieu or limitation of any other right or remedy Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation may have available at law. Further, Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance.
Chat Service is intended for peer support on the organization’s self-help systems and is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional or a crisis counselor. If this is an emergency or you need immediate assistance, please call your local emergency room. Chat participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Posting any of the following may result in termination of your ability to use the
• Argumentative messages or messages that are posted for the sole purpose of starting or maintaining arguments with other users;
• Messages used to conduct or encourage any illegal activities, including software infringement, spreading computer viruses, gambling, distribution of pornography, or other illegal activities;
• Messages used to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• Messages that appear to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
• Messages used to conduct polls, research or otherwise gather information from users or that contain advertising, product promotion, promotion of professional services, clinical trials or research or links.
Use of Chat Software shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and federal laws.
For the purposes of the Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation online Chat Software, user information, including email address, IP address, geolocation, may be provided to the designated chat facilitator(s) so that they may contact users in regards to online chat sessions they have registered for.
By using the Chat Software, the user agrees to the terms and conditions and indemnify and hold Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation, its staff and agents harmless from and against any liability, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) relating to any acts or omissions by users or to materials or information transmitted by users in connection with the use of the Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation Chat Software.
Chat or leave a message with CBWF:
Get social with CBWF: